Thursday, November 5, 2015

5 Things I Need to Accomplish before I Settle Down

                Settle down can be known as “to become familiar with a place and to feel happy and confident in in” and also can know as “to start living in a place where you intend to stay for a long time, usually with your partner”. Therefore, I decided to list out five things which I need to accomplish before I settle down.


                The first thing I want to do is go to see my favourite artist live, enjoy her concert! I was hoping this for five years, but I still didn’t have the financial ability to support myself to have look. My favourite artist is a member of Korean Girls Group – “T-ara”, her name is “Park Jiyeon”. She is a singer and actress. She is my LOVER, GODDESS, GOD, HUBBY/WIFE, PRINCE/ PRINCESS!!! However, I am totally falling in love with her for five years. Crazy love! Haha. I really hope that I can see her as “actual person”, not in pictures, videos and so on.


                Second thing is travel solo! Travel solo doesn’t mean I am alone. Sometimes, I just need a break in a beautiful place alone to throw everything out and relax. First place I want to visit is Korea, because I had been attracted by the Korean variety shows, they showed a lot of nice and meaningful place. Besides that, I hope I can go somewhere, which is having nice natural view and fresh air to relax. I need a peaceful place to “calm down”, if can I hope I will be keeping silent during the whole trip.


                Thirdly, I want to be a volunteer. No matter is in Malaysia or another country. I just want to be a volunteer to help those people who need help. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something. When I volunteer, I am not paid in money or recognition, I am paying love. Maybe they will forget what you said and did, but they’ll never forget how it made them feel. If I have the power to make them happy, I would like to do it, the world needs more of that. Don’t selfish to share your happiness to other.


                Fourth thing is hang out with my lovely mother. I know she also love peaceful and volunteer. So, I am going to share my experience and bring her go with me. I want to share my happy for her, make her feel happy too. She was trying hard and used lots of time to raise me and my brothers. It’s time to let her rest and enjoy her life.


                Last thing I want to do is be financial independent, sort out my finances. I want to have a savings account that I can save a little bit every month, accumulate slowly. “Little bit” will be “a lot of”. I can use it whenever I want, it can be my "insurance". Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment